Sunday, October 16, 2011

Quote of the Day

Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.
Mother Teresa
I've been having some Mummy time. Dave "thank you my love" I had the day in town on my own. I think a bit too much Jolly Phonics and a bit too much oh my goodness are we getting anywhere.
After talking last night I will try to do a bit more outside stuff now that the weather is getting better. Both kids LOVE the outdoors...they climb like monkeys....and Love watching Bear Grylls ... my daughter keeps asking if he's real.
I've been reading hard out as much as I can...but in saying that since reading Jon Kabit Zinn...I can read a few lines and then need to think...SO so much.
I've just brought Sandra Dodd's book...I'm getting to many over due fees and its best I own the books I like.
I've been thinking we need to get into our community more...need to help out some how. I was thinking cooking extra meals...but I don't know.
My daughter had another stall at the local markets and did really well. She's now starting to hone in on what she really wants to sell. Flowers!! I've not been one for growing flowers I'm more of a natives but well we can start. She's also sold eggs as well...so she sold flowers to buy the chickens...then brought chickens and we're now selling eggs.
All good...and I'm feeling better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment