Monday, May 30, 2011

Art group success

Success and two happy children...and a happy Mummy.
I've been wanting to get a group of children together at our house (well just a gathering really) around the same age as our kids to try and ease the change from 4 years old to 5 years old....and the oh my goodness all my friends are heading to school.
It was really good.

I've been wanting to do some art work and see if we and encourage some creativity with paint. I felt it was really helpful with this really small group and all the ages and different stages of understanding. My daughter really wanted to paint a rainbow and had three goes at it before leaving it and moving on to something else. She'll come back ;-) she's a bit of a perfectionist like her parents I think.

I'll put in some photos soon...just have lots to do in so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment